Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Top Songs of 2006
"Wind It Up" - Gwen Stefani

"See Right Through me" - Mobile

"Supermassive Blackhole" - Muse

"Starlight" - Muse

"Ego-Polotics" - Muse
"My Love" - Justin Timberlake ft Ti
"Feel it" - Black Eyed Peas
"Hurt" - Christina Aguilera
"HollaBack Girl" - Gwen Stefani
"The Pot" - Tool
"Let the Drummer Kick" - Citizen Cope
"Crazy" - Gnarls Barkley
"Fergalicious" - Fergie
"Comin' Home" - City and Colour
"Precious" - Depeche Mode
"Dance, Dance" - Fallout Boy
"Get Together" - Madonna
"My Style" - Black eyed Peas
"Sexy Back" - Justin Timberlake
"The Kill" - 30 Seconds to Mars
"Aint No Other Man" - Christina Aguilera
"Move Along" - All-American Rejects
"When You Were Young" - The Killers
"Pump it" - Black Eyed Peas
"No Heaven" - Dj Champion
"Hips Don't Lie" (World Cup Version) - Shakira
"Welcome to the Black Parade" - My Chemical Romance
"I Bet you look Good on the Dance Floor" - Arctic Monkeys
"Stoned in Love" - Chicane ft Tom Jones

No comments: